Gift giving can always be a little overwhelming, and there certainly aren’t many of us that wouldn’t prefer an experience versus owning more stuff. So consider the benefits of taking a little R&R with those you love most and enjoy an Oceanfront vacation along the beaches of Tybee Island. Whether you come on or near the holidays it truly doesn’t matter, Tybee boasts a fun & magical experience whenever you visit.
Have impossible people to shop for? Hate the lines and commotion of Black Friday? The best part about gifting a vacation experience is you can get all your shopping done in one swoop, amaze everyone, and you don’t have to worry about whether things will show up on time. There is no likelihood of a supply chain break, as the beach is always here and always open. Can’t take that off a shelf!
But it’s not just the appeal of finding the best holiday gift idea, a relaxing and peaceful beach vacation, but it’s the opportunity to customize your experience however suits you:
COME EARLY…Enjoy Our Tybee Island Holiday Festivities
If you want to celebrate the season early, come for one of our special holiday events held between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Small Business Saturday Tree Lighting – See all the small businesses light up their business and trees for the holiday season. November 27th 2021 starting at 6:00 pm. Most businesses stay lit through the end of the year, and the lights make town especially magical for all of December!
Lighted Christmas Parade – Welcome in the holidays with a magnificent lighted, nighttime Christmas parade and tree lighting. Santa comes to town led by a parade of lights down to the beach. December 3, 2021, starting at 6:00 pm.
Early December – DETAILS COMING SOON – We will post more information shortly,follow us on Facebook or signup for email to get details as they are released!
COME ON A HOLIDAY
We invite you to make a family tradition of visiting Tybee Island, stay with us for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years, or whatever holiday you celebrate! Quality beach time with friends or family…what better way to spend the holidays!
Great Accommodations – To fit your plans
- Large Family Homes – need the space to accommodate everyone in one place? Tybee offers beautiful, spacious vacation homes that can accommodate up to 18 people with large kitchens, comfortable living spaces, and gorgeous views. Game rooms, beach walks, heated pools, the choices are endless!
- Intimate Beach Escape- big gatherings are not for everyone, need some peace & quiet, but still want to go somewhere for the holidays? Try any one of our beachfront homes with great beach access and views.
Comfort Food – Your Way
- Keep it simple & lively… eat out at one of our great local restaurants & no one has to cook or clean!
- Get the best of both worlds, don’t cook… eat in! Try takeout from one of our favorite vendors, or some cater upon request.
- Is cooking your therapy? Enjoy a fully appointed kitchen in one of our great rental homes and rock a family style meal experience.
Great Local Food
Fantastic Family Fun
- Whether you come for the holidays or just need a great vacation gift to give, Tybee Island has lots of family fun all year round.
- Marine Science Center – See and learn about the conservation & understanding of the marine ecosystem of coastal Georgia.
- Tybee Island Lighthouse – Discover the history of Tybee Island and the lighthouse. Go up the 178 steps to the top for amazing views.
- Reel Em N Deep Sea Fishing – All charters are private! Each of their vessels can accommodate up to 20 passengers, and they come completely rigged for fishing, as well as comfort.