You have decided to spend the 2016 Thanksgiving Holiday on Tybee Island and we couldn’t be more thankful for you! Staying in a Vacation rental for the Thanksgiving Holiday is an excellent idea for so many reasons.
As a valued guest of Oceanfront Cottage Rentals ™ we wanted to remind you of a few things to help make your Vacation rental stay more enjoyable!
Check in time is at 3:00pm and Check out time is at 10:00am. Please come to our office to check into your Vacation home.
Once you have arrived to Tybee Island you will need to come to the Oceanfront Cottage Rentals office to complete your check in process. When all registration is completed we will happily help you with directions to your Vacation rental home, pass off the home keys, and any pertinent information.
Check in tips:
- We accept cash and credit cards only at check in.
- If you would like to pay your balance in advance please call our office. 800-786-5889
- A copy of the person’s ID, who is named on the contract, will be needed. We will need that person to come into the office.
- If you have issues with stairs please call our office. We will happily arrange to meet you downstairs to complete the check in process.
- If you would like someone other than yourself to pick up the keys to your vacation rental. Please contact our office to make these arrangements.
- There are no beach towels or beach equipment in the rental homes.
- The owner agrees to provide a start-up kit which includes the following items: 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, one container of dish washing detergent, a sponge, several trash bags, 2 dishwasher tablets and 1 travel size box of laundry detergent soap.
- Bath towels and sheets are provided.
- Tybee Island’s IGA Grocery store offers a grocery delivery service. Please call 912-786-4601.
If you will be arriving after office hours please contact our office so that we are able to instruct you on the after hour check in process.
Below is a helpful map that shows you exactly where the Oceanfront Cottage office is located.
We are located right past the 4 way stop at Campbell Avenue and Highway 80 on the left side of the road. The Tybee Island Post office is directly across the street from our office. Look for a large Pirate ship on the left side of the road!