At Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, our guests, employees, and homeowners are our #1 priority. Year-round we invite guests into the homes we manage and pride ourselves on cleanliness and safety.
Just like you, our lives have become consumed with information about coronavirus (COVID-19), with new information being presented by the hour. We understand you probably have questions concerning Oceanfront Cottage Rentals policies, cleaning practices, an existing reservation or even about making a new reservation. At this time, our company is focused on best practices that have already been in place. We do not plan on canceling anyone’s reservations. We are doing our part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus by going in the extra mile in our sanitation processes and social distancing. This is a stressful and anxious time for many people, and we know that traveling to the ocean can help reduce stress/anxiety. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation, and follow all guidelines put in place by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
What additional measures are we taking?
Guests and Home Owners
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces and common areas (tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, desks, sinks, etc.) based on recommendations from the CDC
- All laundry is being sanitized off-site while a home is being cleaned.
- Our organization has always placed great importance on cleanliness and sanitization. We are using quality disinfectant cleaning solutions that adhere to the list by the American Chemistry Council.
- If you have an existing reservation and would like to find out information about how to check in to your home without reservation staff contact please email or call us.
912-786-0054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For our team
- Operations teams must wear rubber gloves at all times. Reservation and office staff will wear rubber gloves as needed.
- Each department must thoroughly clean and disinfect workspaces before ending a shift.
- Asking anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home.
We acknowledge that our procedures will change. We are looking at all possibilities and will be prepared. As we continue to adjust our procedures we will keep you up to date if any changes will affect you.
Our team, guests and owners are like our family and we are committed to the safety and health of each one of you. When this is in our rearview mirror (hopefully soon) we look forward to welcoming you with hugs again. For the time being, we will stick to elbow bumps, smiles, and a wave.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are all in this together.
Your friends at Oceanfront Cottage Rentals.