2 Villa by the Sea
Tybee Island, Georgia 31328
2 Villa by the Sea – Tybee Beach House Rental
5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home with private beach crossover and fabulous views. Sleeps 14
Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC is proud to present another directly oceanfront, free standing home on Tybee Island with elevator. 2 Villa by the Sea is a wonderful 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home with private beach crossover and fabulous views. The lovely side yard with flower garden is a real treat with tropical flowers, palm trees blowing in the breeze, HEATED POOL and abundant local flora. Bird watching is a must!
- 2 Villa by the Sea directly faces the Atlantic Ocean. The property to the North of this home is a wild life and dune sanctuary allowing for phenomenal views towards Hilton Head and the entrance of the Savannah River.You may access the beach with your private beach crossover. The designated dune to the North has a handicap access ramp for motorized wheelchairs and matting onto the beach. Wonderful for bicycling access, as well.
- Relax in a spacious living room directly oceanfront with wood burning fireplace, full wet bar and dining table for 8. (An additional small dining table for 4 is in the living area for a morning cup of coffee, game of cards or to assist dinner parties for 12 adults). Two flat screen televisions are in the living area (42 inch and 32inch with surround sound and HD cable).
- A magnificent master suite with private oceanfront balcony and master bath comprises the entire top floor(3rd floor with elevator access). A perfect suite for romance and a fabulous getaway. The king platform bed with canopy netting allows you to relax in luxury. (Use the black lights provided in the room and observe the constellations painted on the mater bedroom ceiling depicting the night that the owner’s met.) 40 flat screen television in bedroom and small one in bath. Wood burning fireplace in the master bedroom.
- Step out of the living room onto the sun deck and stroll down the private beach walkway onto the beach.
The Jacuzzi master tub adjoins an 8 foot glass window overlooking the ocean and Tybee Lighthouse while enjoying a whirlpool bath or quiet soak. The shower is separate from the Jacuzzi. Double master vanity and walk in closet with coffee maker makes the retreat more complete.
- On the main level of the home (2nd floor) are 4 bedrooms.
One master guest suite features queen bed plus double sleeper sofa and private full bath with shower has direct ocean views.
- The second master queen bed is directly oceanfront and just steps to a full bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi is directly oceanfront with window overlooking the beach and garden.
- The fourth bedroom features king bedroom overlooks the side garden and Tybee Island’s tree scape. This bedroom shares the above-refenced full bath and is just steps away.
- The kids room has wonderful views and sleeps 4 with a set of University Bunks (double bed over double bed.
- The half bath is easily accessible by all and immediately outside of kid’s room.
- The gourmet kitchen features double oven, 2 microwaves, acrylic cook top, and all appliances for easy entertaining. There is a dine on granite counter top for 3 and a desk that doubles as additional seating. The pass through allows those gathered in the kitchen to look at the Atlantic Ocean with ships from around the world coming into the Savannah River to your North. Small flat screen television, as well. The views of the garden are wonderful from the kitchen window.
- This Tybee Beach House Rental sleeps 14 and has a hot tub in place under the covered area of the home adjoining the garden. Two patio tables are next to the hot tub. Each table seats 6.
- Parking for 5 (including garage parking for 2). Non smoking. Pet friendly.
- Heated Pool! (pool may only be heated in temperatures above 38 degrees). Takes 48 hrs to heat. Additional fee for heated pool.
Shopping at the Oaks on Tybee is always fun. There is a lovely collection of shops. One of Tybee Island’s favorites is Seaside Sisters. After an afternoon on the beach drop by this lovely shopping area and check out our very fun and funky Huck-A-Poos. This restaurant is known for live music and great casual dining inside and out. If you enjoy dancing and live music on the weekends, the favorite of the locals is Doc’s Bar founded in 1939. www.docsbartybee.com/ A tourist favorite is The Crab Shack. Boiled seafood is their specialty, watch out for the gators! Don’t forget to order your groceries before you arrive from our Tybee Island IGA. They will be delivered into your home before you arrive.