At Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, our guests, employees, and homeowners are our #1 priority.
We are accepting new reservations for stays beginning May 1st, 2020, and beyond.
Please review our updated 2020 Worry-Free Booking Policies page.
RESERVATIONS MADE PRIOR TO APRIL 20, 2020.
Existing Reservation between May 1st, 2020 to May 21st, 2020
- We ask any guests considering a reschedule instead of asking for a refund to please reschedule. You do not have to know your reschedule dates at the time of making this decision. We will waive any rescheduling fees.
- If you are unable to travel, feel uncomfortable traveling, or under any other circumstances, we will issue a refund. A 48-hour cancellation notice will be greatly appreciated. *Paid insurance premiums may not be refunded because they have already been paid directly to the provider.
Existing Reservation between May 22nd, 2020 to May 31st, 2020
- Guests wishing to reschedule for a future stay will receive full credit for their future stay. You may use your credit as a gift certificate, that may be combined with any specials we are running at that time. We ask that your reschedule dates occur before December 31st, 2021.
- Guests wishing to receive a refund will receive a refund minus a 7% administration processing fee*. Please remember that trip insurance is non-refundable because it is paid directly to the provider.
- If you wish to keep your reservation you are welcome to do so. At this time, it is too early for us to know what restrictions might be in place. Please visit this page frequently for updates.
Existing Reservations for June 1st, 2020, and beyond.
- We are asking that guests that have reservations beyond June 1st to continue to check this page for updated information. We will adjust our policies as this unforeseen situation evolves. This situation continues to change and no one has the answers for what is to come.
- At this time, we are asking that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns with reservations beyond June 1st, 2020.