Tybee Island, Georgia 31328
Captain’s Lady – Tybee Beach House Rental
7 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home, Sleeps 22
Just like any other lady, Captains Lady decided she was ready to change her look and feel. This fabulous Tybee Beach House Rental felt neglected and wanted to go Coastal and be up to date with her style and attitude. 4,700 square feet of heated and a/c space plus Olympic size pool, grilling areas, beautiful ground, picnic areas, basket ball court and more!
- Captains Lady is located on the quiet end of Tybee and is situated on a very large private lot. Perfect for family vacations, corporate retreats or church retreats. Girl Scouts love this home!
- We recently updated the furnishings in this home so that it features a shabby chic coastal theme mixing the best of the old with modern conveniences. Captain’s Lady is a grand lady again!
- This lovely seven bedroom home boasts one of the best gourmet kitchens on Tybee Island with seating for 10 in the kitchen! Dine on granite counter tops and a large dinette table make visiting fun and comfortable..
- Two chef style refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, wall oven, microwave oven, free standing range and the list goes on with black granite counter tops, custom cherry cabinets for easy serving or a cook off! The kitchen is only one of many centers of this home with a very large open floor plan and lots of room to enjoy meal prep and cooking. Step outside and you can use the gas grill or charcoal grill. Let’s cook something!
- Rear patio has seating for over 12.
- This traditional home has a beautiful front entrance with landscaping and new Drake Elm trees, plus azaleas, oleanders, lantana, sago palms, natural palms and bottle brush. If you like flower and gardens this home is planning to thrive!
- Most Guests drive past Captains Lady and turn left at the end of the white fence (surrounding the Olympic size pool for privacy) and find ample parking for over 8 vehicles.
- A new handicap access ramp allows entry into the back of the home into the foyer that runs from the front door to the handicap access door. The hallway is wide and almost grand.
- Few homes feature a living area as large as this one. Large flat screen television, brand new leather sofas (yes, 2) and ample seating while you can overlook family and children frolicking in the pool. There is a card table in the living area for playing games or snacking while watching everyone in the pool and getting out of the sun.
- A second room off the kitchen serves as a study or television room to get away from everyone else. Many of us have to work while on vacation and the wireless in this quiet spot should seal the deal.This room has a wood burning fireplace and great views of the beautiful neighborhood.
- We reduced an over sized den and split it in half. Many of our family members cannot climb stairs (this staircase is magnificent, but no elevator) and we decided having a handicap accessible bedroom was more important than a huge den. On the ground floor of this lovely home, is a queen bedroom.
- There is an easy access to the full bathroom on the main level of this home for those who can’t do stairs or other Guests just needing a quick spot to freshen up. Step in shower in this full bath and handicap grab bar.
- Dining room for 14 will encourage you to entertain in style with friends and family at Tybee! The primitive dining table has new chairs and the turquoise chandeliers say “this lady is still styling!”
- The dining room boasts come of the most elegant china cabinets and antiques on Tybee.
- Upstairs is 6 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
- The spacious king master bedroom has a wood burning fireplace, extra seating for reading or enjoying coffee in the quiet of the morning. There is a large private master bath with Jacuzzi and huge walk in separate shower in this suite. We added a waterproof bench in anticipation of some children in the Jacuzzi while adoring grandparents stood by.
- Second master bedroom includes a king bed plus sitting area plus your private balcony.
- Guest bedroom #1 is beautifully decorated with brand new queen bed.
- Guest bedroom #2 has 2 Queens and is spacious. Overlooks the pool..
- Guest Bedroom #3 has a Queen and University Bunks (full bed over full bed) overlooking the pool.
- The children have their own separate bedroom with a university bunk ( Double over Double ). They can have the luxury of having their own room with a television and overlook the back yard.
- The two full baths are split. Each bath off the upstairs hallway has a vanity with sink. There is a door separating the toilet area with walk in shower from vanity. Many Guests mark one room “ladies” and one “gentlemen” upon arrival.
- This home is exceptionally spacious, and sleeps 22 guests comfortably in a very quiet neighborhood setting. Beach access is onto the north end of the beach from a community/ private cross over. Don’t forget your beach towels, or beach chairs! (not provided)
- The access to the pool area and huge deck is handicap accessible. All stairs have been removed which makes usable space much more convenient and spacious. You can access the pool are from the living room, dining room or when you enter from the back yard there is a handicap ramp.
- Pool area has individual seating around pool for over 10 plus glass top tables and chairs for over 14.
- There is a changing room off the pool area with trex decking.
- This home has 2 stack washers and dryers located on the upper level of the home.
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout.
- 9 televisions and wireless make this home the complete package.