7 Saltern’s Cottage – Tybee vacation rental
Tybee Island, GA 31328
Call 1-800-786-5889 for Last Minute Deals
If you like this property and are looking to book within the next 5 days (in season & mid season) to 2 weeks (off season) please call 1-800-786-5889 or e-mail us at [email protected] for more details and availability
7 Saltern’s Cottage – #7 Alley 3, Tybee Island, GA, 31328
3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms sleeps 10
King Master, 2nd Bedroom King, 3rd Bedroom Twin bunks and Full bed
Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC proudly represents this newly updated amazing duplex town home. Location, location, location! Directly waterfront on Tybee Island’s exclusive Back River with dock (there is a standing dock, no floating dock, boats may not be tied up here). This beautiful free duplex town home has 3 levels for each side. Not only are you overlooking “Little Tybee” and our beautiful Back River, you have a lovely lawn to enjoy with friends and family. There is a nice beach immediately to the left of Alley 3 where the home is located (tiny hard to access beach in front of home) and the perfect spot to put in your kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board!
Each side of the home is 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Bird watching is great and you can also watch the sun rise from your view overlooking the Tybee Creek (known to locals as Tybee’s “Back River.) Afternoon sunsets are amazing over the marsh in the front of the home which changes every afternoon with breath taking colors! This beautiful home sits on Tybee Creek and beckons you to watch the dolphins, pelicans and kite boarders celebrating this pristine setting.
7 Salterns Cottage
- This three story town home overlooks the Back River. The entrance and garage are located past 5 Salterns towards the end of the fenced area farthest from the street. Do not park in the space for 5 Salterns.
- Entry is on the ground level. You access to the lawn is on the right side of the home which leads to the shared stationary dock. No floating dock to tie up at dock.
- 7 Salterns has been recently updated with tiled and hardwood flooring. New kitchen (gourmet with decorator custom cabinetry and upscale appliances. This lovely town home has its main living level on the second level (one flight of stairs) that accesses a nice patio overlooking the Back River and lawn. New furnishings are being purchased to furnish the updated living room.
- Adjoining the living room is a large kitchen with all the standard appliances (and then some) fully appointed for preparing gourmet meals or a quick sandwich to take to the beach. The dine on counter top seats for 4 and dining table for 6. The open floor plan allows those gathered in the kitchen to an unobstructed view Tybee Creek and all of the 18 islands that comprise Little Tybee, an uninhabited series of islands that people from all over the world love to explore. The views of the lawn of the back river are wonderful from the kitchen and dining area.
- Also on the living level of the home are 2 bedrooms.
- BEDROOM 1- First King bedroom has a full bath with tub/shower just steps from your bedroom door.
- BEDROOM 2- Second bedroom features twin bunks, as well as a separate full bed. This room has private full bath with tub/shower and no view.
- BEDROOM 3- The King Master Suite is on the top floor of the home with spacious walk in closet and large master bath with Jacuzzi and shower. Watch the sunset from your private patio off King Master Bedroom.
- Stroll down the walkway to the dock and enjoy your coffee under the covered dock or cast a line for fish, shrimp or crabs! This is a shared dock for both sides of the duplex.
- The lawn is great for outdoor seating, dining or just relaxing and watching the sunset. The lawn is fenced and no separate fence to divide one property from the other.
- Laundry room on living level of this home.
- Things to do in the area: AJ’s Dockside Restaurant http://ajsdocksidetybee.com/ is a brief stroll with a wide menu including everything from hamburgers, fabulous fried seafood, great steaks and breakfast. A local’s favorite for lunch and dinner dining. Great place to arrive by boat, as well. You can rent a standup paddle board or kayak
- The patio has ample seating overlooking the back yard and back river.
- Parking for 3 (including garage parking for 1).
- Non smoking.
- Pets under 25lbs only
*5 NIGHT MINIMUM ON ALL STAYS IN THE MONTHS OF JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST.
*4 NIGHT MINIMUM FOR THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS “IN SEASON” RATES APPLY FOR THESE HOLIDAYS