29 Lighthouse View
Tybee Island, Georgia 31328
Call 1-800-786-5889 for Last Minute Deals
If you like this property and are looking to book within the next 5 days (in season & mid season) to 2 weeks (off season) please call 1-800-786-5889 or e-mail us at [email protected] for more details and availability
29 Lighthouse View – 29 Taylor Street, Tybee Island, GA, 31328
5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom sleeps 14
King Master Suite, Queen Master Suite, Queen in 3rd bedroom, Queen in 4th bedroom, King 5th Bedroom on ground level
Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC is proud to present this one of a kind luxury home! It overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and fully restored Tybee Light Station on Tybee Island’s exclusive north beach. This elegant, free standing home has beach access at North Beach Parking lot, just a brief 3 minute walk for easy, multiple beach accesses on the north end of Tybee. Enjoy this wonderful 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home with fabulous views. The lovely grounds are beautifully landscaped accented by elegant, tropical palm trees and beautiful local flora. Bird watching is great here and you can also watch the ships as they enter Tybee Road, the international name for the shipping channel that is used from ships around the world. This is access to enter the Savannah River and Historic Savannah’s ports. This beautiful home overlooks a dune, so your views are amazing. The dune structure is preserved, so you may not walk to the beach through the vegetation.
- • This custom built home Tybee vacation rental home has the best of both worlds. Beautiful to look at as you arrive with a large yard, multiple porches, and views of both the Atlantic Ocean and
- • Step in the living room with its open floor plan. There is a large living area that opens into the dining area overlooking Tybee’s Light House and surrounding Light Station. A combination of wood and carpeted floors make the home flow nicely into the gourmet kitchen complete with acrylic cook top and modern appliances. This is a perfect family vacation rental for extended families.
- • Step out of the dining room onto the rear porch and enjoy the welcoming beacon from the light house.
- • The front porch is large and offers you a place to relax and enjoy watching the ocean and shipping traffic.
- • Relax in a spacious living room with sofa and large, comfortable rattan club chairs plus adjoining dining table for 8. (An additional dining space on the bar for 4 is in the kitchen area for a morning cup of coffee, game of cards or to assist dinner parties for 12 adults). A large flat screen television in the living area.
- • The gourmet kitchen features a large single oven, microwave, acrylic cook top, and all appliances for easy entertaining. There is a dine-on granite counter top for 4. The open floor plan allows those gathered in the kitchen to look at the Atlantic Ocean and visit with friends in the adjoining den.
- • Off of the kitchen area at the front of the home is another seating area/den complete with sofa, love seat and club chair. One sofa is a queen sleeper. Two great spaces to enjoy on the main living level.
- • On the main level of the home (2nd floor) is 1 king bedroom with great views of the ocean. There is a full bath on the living level of the home.
- • Laundry room on living level of this home.
- BEDROOM 1-Located on top floor: A magnificent master suite with private oceanfront balcony and master bath is a great getaway. A perfect suite for romance and a fabulous sunset watching. The king bed with sitting is a perfect relaxing and enjoying some quiet time. Enjoy movies on the flat screen television. The Jacuzzi master tub offers the perfect retreat from a day of fun. Plan on enjoying a whirlpool bath or quiet soak. The shower is separate from the Jacuzzi. Double master vanity and walk in closet with coffee maker makes your retreat complete.
- BEDROOM 2-Located on top floor: features queen bedroom and shared full bath with shower.
- BEDROOM 3-On top floor:The second master queen bedroom has flat screen television and is and just steps to a shared full bath with separate full bath.
- BEDROOM 4-On main level of home :-This room features a spacious king bedroom with ocean views and designed for ease to be on main living level plus flat screen television. This bedroom features a private full bath.
- Half bath off living level.
- BEDROOM 5-On ground level-This casual 5th bedroom features a private king bedroom with flat screen television plus morning kitchen with under the counter refrigerator, sink and microwave. This lower level suite has its own living room and high top dining table for 4. The full bath is easily accessible from the living/dining area or bedroom. Two sofas are located in the ground level living room plus a comfortable arm chair and flat screen television. One sofa is a sleeper.
• This home sleeps 14.
• There is exercise equipment available for your use on the ground level of the home including treadmill and work out bench.
• The patio has seating overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on one side and Lighthouse on the back porch.
• Beach Access is just 3-4 minutes away at North Beach Parking Lot. There are 3 beach walkways onto the Atlantic Ocean beach.
• Adjoining this vacation rental home is one of the most popular historic sites on Tybee Island, Tybee’s Lighthouse and fully restored light station. The museum is just across the street from the Lighthouse about one block from your front door.
• Parking for 5 (including garage parking for 1).
• Wireless Internet, 7 flat screen televisions.
• Non smoking. Pet friendly.
• Restaurants close by: North Beach Bar and Grill
• American Legion is close by with Friday night Bingo!
MUST BE THE AGE OF 25 OR OLDER TO RESERVE A PROPERTY
SPECIAL EVENTS THAT EXCEED THE NORMAL OCCUPANCY OF THE HOME ARE PROHIBITED BY THE CITY OF TYBEE ISLAND’S FIRE MARSHALL. IF YOU ARE PLANNING AN EVENT THAT EXCEEDS THE OCCUPANCY STATED IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE HOME, YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FROM OCEANFRONT COTTAGE RENTALS, LLC. YOUR RESERVATION CAN BE CANCELED BY EXCEEDING OCCUPANCY WITHOUT PERMISSION. PERMISSION IS GRANTED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
*4 NIGHT MINIMUM FOR THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS “IN SEASON” RATES APPLY FOR THESE HOLIDAYS