20 Oceanview Court
Tybee Island, Georgia 31328
20 Oceanview Court – Tybee Island Rental
4 Bedrooms, 4Bathrooms, Sleeps 13.
Tybee Island is known for its beautiful oceanfront and oceanview homes. 20 Oceanview has extraordinary views and is at the end of a quiet cul de sac on 20 Oceanview Court. Custom built homes are trademark for Oceanfront Cottage Rentals, LLC. However, this home was custom built with many architectural details that make it outstanding. Teak cabinetry in the kitchen reminiscent of the orient custom built and installed for this open floor plan home. Enjoy views of the beach from the kitchen while preparing meals for friends and family. Gourmet kitchen complete with specially designed hood, ice maker, wine cooler, and much more make your stay memorable. There is a center island for meal preparation and dining room for 6 or more.
What is an inverted floor plan?? The living room, dining room and kitchen along with wrap around porch and king master bedroom are on the top floor so that you can really enjoy the views including sunrises and views of the ships passing. You may hear the shipping lane called “Tybee Roads”. When ships enter from the Atlantic Ocean making way to Historic Savannah’s port all International Navigable Charts call that lane Tybee Roads.
The top floor of this Tybee Island home features a custom kitchen with unique cabinets made from wooden Chinese screens. The kitchen area opens up into living room, creating a warm, open room for everyone to mingle and enjoy each other’s company. Have a seat on our brand new outdoor furniture, where you can listen to the waves crashing against the sand!
The living area is complete with, fireplace and large open floor plan plus spacious living area and covered deck comprise the top floor of this home. Also on the top floor is the full laundry room and the fourth master bedroom which features one king bedroom and full bath with shower.
This beautiful Tybee Island Rental with four bedrooms is one of our most popular home on the North Beach facing the Atlantic Ocean. Brazilian Cherry wood flooring is featured throughout this stunning home, and wraparound porches on 2 levels. Enjoy the cool breezes while taking in your amazing views! You can choose the wooden walkway to the beach, or the walking path, just steps from your front door, right past the dunes out to the beach.
Master Bedroom with beautiful King Bed is on the middle (second) level of this home. Access from the master onto wrap around porches and private six person hot tub. Master Bathroom features luxurious Jacuzzi tub and separate shower with multiple shower heads! The Jacuzzi tub was custom designed as were all the water features in the king suite.
Also on the middle floor is a Guest Bedroom #1 with Queen Bed and access, as well, to the porch and hot tub. This large bedroom has a private bath.
On the middle floor is a second Guest Bedroom #2 with full bed and twin bed
Bonus room on ground floor features a king bed and queen sleeper.
This home sleeps 13 comfortably!
Places for great photos if you are a shutter bug or just want some great memories:
- Historic marker of Tybee Island http://georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu/gahistmarkers/tybeeislandhistmarker.htm
- Cemetary of lost souls on Tybee Island http://savannahnow.com/stories/033105/2925438.shtml
- Tybee Lighthouse is a wonderful place to visit and photograph www.tybeelighthouse.org/
- Officer’s Row is a historical area featuring homes http://www.sherpaguides.com/georgia/coast/northern_coast/tybee_fort_screven_north_midbeach.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tybee_Island,_Georgia there are beautiful as are the ancient oaks
- Birding trails http://tybeeisland.com/tybee-information/birding-nature-trails/
- North beach jetties within easy walking distance
- Photograph Hilton Head’s skyline at dusk
Things to do on Tybee Island:
- Walk or bike around the bike path from the North end of Tybee to the South end http://www.exploretybee.com/
- Bring your camera and enjoy watching the dolphin’s frolick, get photos of the Cockspur Lighthouse during the tour! www.tybeedolphins.com/
- Enjoy an ice cream or great milk shake at Sugar Shack http://tybeesugarshack.com/
- Family style dining or oysters and beer are all great at MacElwee’s Seafood. They are known for their seafood and hospitality www.macelweesontybee.com/
- Purchase momentos or a lovely gift from Seaside Sisters www.seasidesisterstybee.com/
- Ask for a tour of the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel or plan a wedding and reception www.tybeeweddingchapel.com/
- Ride your bike up to Sundae’s Café for a casual lunch www.sundaecafe.com/
- Listen to music on weekends at Huc-A-Poos, have a great salad or fabulous slice of pizza pie www.hucapoos.com/